Like I promised, it's officially Mangonett's Fashion Week! Get ready because this is going to be a lot of fun! This week I have not one, but two Muses of the Week, I couldn't really decide between the two. There are so many great fashion blogs out there, I'll probably be mentioning more of them in the future. However this week, these are my favorite two...
Vogue's Style File Fashion Blog
Fashion Addict Diary:
Above is the picture of the fashion addict herself...hello, you are not alone. This has quickly become one of my favorite blog reads because she combines her sassy wit with awesome fashion news and great editorial pics. I just can't stop scrolling down the page and reading older posts. Her daily fashion accounts are short and sweet, usually filled with great photos that leave you wanting to go out there and hit the mall. If you aching for even more great fashion blogs, check out the amazing blog roll. It's definitely not helping this fashion addict!
0 comments:
Post a Comment