Monday, October 25, 2010

Kitchen Love: Warm Gray & Coral

This beautiful kitchen has made my head spin since the first time I saw it. It immediately made it into my "Dream Home" folder, a collection of inspiring images that I'm saving for when we have our first house, and I couldn't wait to share it with you all today. The kitchen is designed and owned by designer Christopher Peacock. He decided to use white marble counter tops, gorgeous wood floors, and a beautiful color palette of warm grays and coral tones...Love!
 I love the idea of this little nook next to the stove to store your favorite oils and spices.
 Such a beautiful cabinet to store and display your favorite serving pieces!
 The adjoining sitting room with gorgeous doors to let in the breeze.


Images via Traditional Home, to read the full article click here




2 comments:

Andrea said...

It would be almost a shame to use that space, it's so lovely.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

White cabinets and carrera marble? I love you so. Ditto the orange.