Friday, December 17, 2010

A Going On...

"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us"
- Hal Borland

Today is officially my last work day before I start my winter break!
2010 will be coming to a close in just a few short weeks, another year has gone by and I am excited to see what 2011 has in store for us.
For the next two weeks the hubs and I will be traveling, visiting family, and trying to soak in as much wintry-goodness as we can...living in Florida, cold weather is actually a big deal for us ;-)
So, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for another amazing year in the blogosphere. I enjoyed all of your comments and Tweets about blog posts you've enjoyed. I've loved reading so many of my favorite inspiring blogs and finding new ones.

Best wishes and lots of hugs! See you in 2011!
Love,
Mangonett

Image via FGR

5 comments:

Marie Theron said...

Enjoy your travels, Mangonett!

Marie Theron said...

And I have to thank you for so many lovely images, recipes, fashion and interiors. This blog is such a joy to visit!

Sugar & Spice said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Enjoy your Winter break and all that great weather!!!!

See you next year!

Fé... said...

Have a wonderful break. Have fun! See you soon....

Unknown said...

Just found your blog. Love what I've read so far. I look forward to reading more! I live in Ohio so we do just the opposite- soak up as much sun and sand as possible on our vacations. I must admit though, cold, snowy weather is nice over the holidays. Puts you that much more in the holiday spirit. Cheers to the New Year.