Thursday, December 16, 2010

Style Portrait: Taylor Tomasi Hill

Accessories Director for Teen Vogue, Taylor Tomasi Hill, has amazing personal style and continues to keep me glued to style blogs to see what she's wearing next.  I absolutely love this photo of her in her beautiful J. Mendel wedding dress and Alaia shoes. To see more photos of her gorgeous wedding, click here. She definitely lives up to the title of Accessories Director, always sporting the most amazing purses, shoes, and jewelry. Probably my absolute favorite accessory of hers is her signature red hair.
*If I missed credit on any of these images, please let me know via e-mail so I can add the source.*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love her. tory burchs blog named her one of the best dressed of 2010 and I couldnt agree more..but I thought she worked for marie claire? ic ould be wrong though..anyways, she is FABU