Friday, March 4, 2011

Early Spring

Living in Florida you tend to feel Spring and Summer arriving a bit earlier than the rest of the country. Last weekend we ventured out to one of our favorite beaches since the weather was warm and breezy. I have a feeling we'll be doing the same this weekend. I'm excited for the arrival of Spring, it makes me want to get out and fix up my garden, clean the house from top to bottom, and start digging back into my collection of flowy dresses and tank tops.

The past couple of weeks have been crazy, which is the reason why I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. I'm currently working on a huge project that I'm hoping to have finished by the end of the month, and I am beyond excited about it. As soon as it's finished I promise I'll post about it. Right now I'm exhausted, but feeling really good about how productive the past couple of weeks have been.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Image via Brooklyn Hawaii

2 comments:

Sugar & Spice said...

Definitely lots of beach weekends ahead of us!!

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

I want that dress and I want spring! Jealous that you're getting spring before us northerners!