Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I Feel Like Wearing Tuesday...

"Where should one use perfume?" a young woman asked. "Wherever one wants to be kissed" I said. ~ Coco Chanel

This quote makes me smile, mainly because the idea of it is so romantic. Coco Chanel had a way with words didn't she?

I absolutely love perfume, if it were up to me I would have a place to display all of my perfumes in their pretty bottles much like how others display their jewelry. Most people prefer to stick with one signature fragrance, I tried it, but couldn't stick with it, instead I tend to wear perfume based on the mood I'm in. Now that Spring has arrived, I'm putting away my woody and rich Fall/Winter perfumes and bringing out my sunny and floral Spring/Summer fragrances! Last year my husband bought me the Idol d'Armani perfume and I just can't seem to get enough of it...
I'm also loving the new fragrances that have been released this Spring. I can't wait to head over to my local Sephora and give them a try...

Notes of: Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, and Honey

The limited edition Chloe Rosebud by Chloe. The bottle is so pretty and I love the pink ribbon tied around the top.

Notes of: Mandarin, Lily, Rose, Musk, and White Wood

I've always been a fan of the original fragrance, but L'Eau d'Issey Florale has a lighter, simpler scent which is perfect for Spring and Summer.

Notes of: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, and Plum

The bottle of the Daisy Marc Jacobs fragrance is beyond adorable (can you tell bottles are a big deal for me?). This one has a much more fruity scent compared to the florals of the other two, perfect for everyday.


What is your favorite fragrance for Spring and Summer?




2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I'm actually in the market for a new fragrance so this post is helpful! I love bottles too, I display mine but it's getting a bit crowded :)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love the idea of having a sginature scent (or signature anything) but I've always found it hard because I like trying new things. Lately, though, I have been wearing the same perfume for a few bottles because my husband really likes it.