Monday, May 23, 2011

Album for 2010

One of my goals at the start of 2011 was to begin a family photo project that I knew would probably take me all year to complete. I want to take all of our family photos, organize them by year, and create a photo album for each year starting from 2008 when we were married. 

I started off with last year's photos and now we have our first family photo album!
  It's just short of 440 pages and took me about 2 months to make, but it was so much fun to go through all the past years photos! I've already started 2009 and can't wait to see how it's going to turn out. The best part is watching our family look through the album for the first time and laughing at the moments they had forgotten about. To make the album I used Blurb and they've been great, I highly recommend them if you're thinking of doing a project like this one. It allowed me to create a book with a large amount of pages in a large size at a reasonable price, gotta love that!


0 comments: