Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On the Menu...

Every Monday I make a menu for the week of about 3-4 dinners. Since it's just the two of us we usually end up eating left overs one or two days a week, so I don't need to plan out too much. Usually the recipes I choose are my tried and true recipes, but I always like to throw in at least 2 new ones in there to mix it up and have some fun in the kitchen. While perusing my Pinterest yesterday I found these two lovelies that I can't wait to try:

This reminds me of the sweet corn tamale cakes that I always get a The Cheesecake Factory. I'm planning on cooking these up tomorrow night as a mid-week south of the border treat.

I'll probably save these for the weekend to indulge in as a reward for staying on track with my diet all week (so far so good). They look really easy to make and aren't all that sinful for you, so I won't feel too guilty.

Happy cooking!


0 comments: