Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday...

You said it Haymitch!

Anyone else as excited as I am to see the Hunger Games this weekend? We won't be able to see it until Sunday, but I am going crazy over here listening to all the raving reviews from everyone who's seen it so far. 

Also on the list this weekend, I'm starting my annual Spring cleaning thanks to the help of this fine lady and her book, which is exactly as the title implies, a handbook:
She means business when it comes to Spring cleaning, check out her checklist here. Martha would probably get this all done in a weekend, but since I am not a superhero I will break it up over several weekends. My goal is to be done by mid to the end of April. I'm actually looking forward to it. Lately I've been getting a growing urge to go through the house room by room and clean out all the clutter, so this will be my chance.

Have a wonderful weekend! And enjoy the Hunger Games!

Images via here and here


0 comments: