Thursday, April 12, 2012

All things Jack


I realize that all of my posts this week have been about this adorable little guy, but it's because he has literally taken up every ounce of our attention since he arrived. 5 days in and he's already sleeping a little longer during the night which means that the potty training is working! Yesterday he met all the kids on the street and he had so much fun jumping all over them that he exhausted himself and slept for 2 hours straight. When we brought him home he was timid about every space we brought him to, now he's running all over the place. This morning I carried him to the corner to potty and I ended up running after him as he galloped all the way back home.

He's doing well and growing everyday. I'll be getting to my regular posting soon, but for now I'm going to let this week be all things Jack ;-)

Image taken by my sister

0 comments: