Thursday, April 5, 2012

Signing Off...

Hello lovelies! Today is my Friday as we're leaving tomorrow for a little weekend get-a-way to Hutchinson Island. From what I can tell there's not much to do on the island, which is perfect because my idea of vacation is just that, doing lots of nothing. I'm thinking of just packing my bathing suit, sandals, and pair of shorts with a T shirt and calling it done. That's the kind of carefree weekend I'm looking for after all the craziness that had occurred during the last few weeks.

On another note, Instagram finally released its Android app which means that I have finally joined the land of cool and hip looking mobile photos. I haven't been able to figure out if there's a way to access your own Instagram feed online like you would Twitter, but if you'd like to follow me and all of my soon to come hip photos, my profile name is Mangogal. 

Have a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday!

Image via Golden Ponies

UPDATE: Thanks to the always wise Internet you can now follow my feed on Instagram here or by clicking on the follow button on the left. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll look you up on Instagram when I get back to my phone, I'm saltwaterdreams. Have fun on Hutchinson Island! How funny, I'm from that area. Let me know if you have questions. Yes, it's very relaxing and low-key. You can check out downtown Stuart also if you want, it's a cute area. Luna's has the best garlic knots if you're in the mood :)