Friday, May 4, 2012

This Weekend...

Happy Friday Lovelies!

Did you hear? Nate Berkus announced his new home collection for Target...


I'm already loving the few items that you get a glimpse of in the video, can't wait to see the rest of the collection in October. 

This weekend is turning out to be an exciting one!
 The Avengers opens this weekend! I have been waiting for what seems like forever for this movie to open, I'm a huge fan of superhero movies, to the point that my husband looks at me funny when I start screaming "yeah baby!" and fist pumping in excitement...
and on Saturday I can quench my obsession with margaritas all day thanks to Cinco de Mayo. Perhaps I'll even make shrimp tacos a'la Gwyneth to go with the margaritas. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

0 comments: