Thursday, June 27, 2013

Red Stems

Instead of going straight home after work yesterday I decided to pop by the mall for some window shopping. For the past couple of months I've been avoiding the mall like a plague in an attempt to prevent any unnecessary spending until we bought the house. Now that we're in the house and settled I thought it would be OK to venture back to the mother-land. I have to say...it felt good.

I popped into The Limited to check out their summer sale (40% off your entire purchase!) and hanging there calling my name were these amazing red jeans! I have been looking for the perfect pair for quite a while, but could never find a pair that fit quite right. I decided to give them a whirl, took them into the fitting room and was so happy with how they fit! They're the perfect amount of stretchy to hug you in all the right places and the skinny fit makes them look nice and tailored...

They are sold out online, but in stores they are on sale for $26.99 plus an additional 40% off. So I got these babies for under $20.00, score!

I can't wait to wear them this summer, they'll be perfect for that kick of color I love wearing during the summer months. During the day I can't wait to pair them with a basic T or my favorite chambray shirt...

And at night dress them up with a pair of heels and a fun patterned top...
What item are you looking forward to wearing this summer?


Images via Pinterest




0 comments: