Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Back to blogging!

It's been over a year since I blogged here on Journeys of Mangonett and I have to admit I've missed it. So many things have happened between the arrival of our son, moving into our new home, and all the other things in between. I hope you have all been well, and if you are reading this, thank you for checking in and HELLO!

We have all been well and while the past two years have been a rollercoaster, which meant that blogging was put on the back burner, I feel that we have finally hit our groove and I am ready to get back to blogging and sharing again!

Thanks again for stopping by, I can't express how much it means to me!

A few weekends ago we took a trip down to the art district in Miami to see the Wynwood Walls. It's an up and coming area in Miami with cool gastropubs and music festivals, but best of all the streets are lined with art covered walls. It's not uncommon to spot works by artists from all over the world and the colors are beyond amazing. Nothing like art, music, and soft serve ice cream to make a Saturday afternoon...



Our little guy is now 19 months old! Can you believe it? Time has flown by since he was born. He's now not just walking, but running and climbing. He says what feels like a new word every day and is so funny. Yep, he's a keeper!



0 comments: