Friday, April 15, 2011

"I Want to Walk on Your Wavelength"

Hello weekend!

Lots to do this weekend, and unfortunately most of it is work, but since it's work I like doing that's not so bad right? I made the macarons this past Wednesday! They've been awaiting me in the refrigerator since they have to sit for at least two days before they're ready, so they'll be a nice little treat to start off the weekend today. I can't wait to post some photos and show you guys how they turned out!

Lately one of my favorite songs on the radio is Katy Perry's "E.T.", I especially love the video. She's like this crazy looking alien princess with an awesome hair and makeup team...love it.
My sister showed me this awesome acoustic version of the song this week, I can't stop listening to it...
Enjoy!



Image via Patterson Maker

0 comments: