Thursday, November 17, 2011

Product Review: Easy Canvas Prints

I'm so excited to post the first product review on the blog today!

A few weeks ago Easy Canvas Prints contacted me about reviewing one of their canvases and I gladly accepted the opportunity! I've always loved the look of your favorite photography being displayed on canvas, it just gives the photo such a cool feel. 

Choosing the photo for our canvas was not easy, but we decided to go with one of our favorite photographs by photographer Trey Ratcliff. He's an amazing photographer that specializes in landscapes, and he makes his photography available on his Google + Page for his fans to download. 

My canvas arrived last week and I was so excited with how it turned out...
The process for ordering the canvas was very simple compared to other companies that I've used where the placement of your photograph on the canvas can be a little confusing. The program even shows you a multiple view image of your canvas so that you can even see and change how the edges look. One of the things we loved about the photograph is the intense color, which wasn't lost at all on canvas. We decided to place it on our gallery wall in the family room, I think it makes a nice little addition to our collection ;-)
Easy Canvas Prints was a pleasure to use and I really like how the canvas looks in our home, so you have a thumbs up from me! And right now Easy Canvas Prints is offering it's Facebook fans 50% off their first order if you like them on Facebook! Enjoy!


0 comments: