Thursday, April 24, 2008

Knottie Bio of the Week on Wedding Bee!


Throughout my whole wedding planning process I was an avid "Knottie". For those of you who do not know what a "Knottie" is, the term refers to the thousands, to probably one day, millions of women planning their weddings on TheKnot, a huge wedding planning website. Everything from flowers, dresses, to centerpieces are discussed, especially on "the boards", a forum where knotties all over the nation to your local areas can discuss wedding planning victories and woes.



This morning in my daily routine of checking my e-mail and the boards on both TheKnot and TheNest, a website for those brides that have crossed to the other side, I came across a post from a Knottie letting me know that my wedding bio is featured on Wedding Bee! Wedding Bee is a huge wedding planning resource that is perused by women all over the nation and a must go to in wedding planning.




I was so excited I jumped out of my chair! Thank you to Mrs. Radish, the Wedding Bee bride who nominated me!


Now back to perusing my favorite sites, and attempting to break my habit of "Knotting" and create the new habit of "Nesting".


0 comments: