Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome to Journeys of Mangonett!


Welcome to my blog!

While I never thought I would ever start a blog, I've come to realize that it is an amazing outlet for all of the ideas that are constantly bouncing around in my head.

I'm a recent newlywed. That alone encompasses many adventures and head scratching moments that will no doubt be shared on this blog. I married a man that is my best friend and perhaps one of the funniest and quirkiest people I know. When asked to describe my relationship, I'd say we are partners-in-crime, ready to take on the world! Our families are just as quirky and have their own little adventures and mishaps. Needless to say, life is hardly ever boring.

For those who like blogs with a theme, unfortunately, I have a feeling, that this will not be that type of blog. I will write about the random things that bounce around in my head and everyday adventures. Everything from decorating my house, attempting to tackle the never before attempted cooking, to little things that make me jump up and down in happiness.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy the ride!

0 comments: