Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I feel like shopping...in London.

I found this site while playing with my favorite search engine, Google. It's amazing what you can find on there these days, however, Google Images is probably my favorite...what can I say? I'm a visual person. So while playing with funny search criterias, I found the website to Grahm and Green, a beyond wonderful site to the store based in London. It sells beautiful things for the home and even some cool stuff for aspiring fashionistas such as myself. Since it's in London, I had to Google search for a conversion calculator in an effort to figure out exactly how much everything cost.

Check out this Lotus Ball Chandelier, I have never seen anything like it. It comes in 3 sizes, with the largest size priced at $772:Or check out this large Capiz shell chandelier, again, never seen anything like it. It comes in 2 sizes, largest priced at $772:


Alright, no more chandeliers, how about something pretty to put your flowers in? Imagine this Spiragoya Vase in the middle of your table filled with bunches of full flowers. It comes in 7 stem ($24) and 12 stem ($47).

Ebony and Ivory come together again for these beautiful door knobs ($34) :

















I have never seen such chic coasters ($19):

Check out this chrome medicine cabinet ($115):

Of course, if you're shopping in London, you need to look fabulous. I love this dress ($283) and over-sized bag ($232) to put my goodies in (okay, I know it's pricey, but what the heck, I live on the edge):



And in the event that the Mango and I start having babies, they will have a little bit of Grahm and Green too. I love this Classic Racer ($152) and Rocking Lamb ($132):







0 comments: