Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Muse of the Week: Good Things Catered

Along with decorating our home, another obsession of mine has been cooking. Before I was married, I wasn't really one to be described as a master in the kitchen. Over the past 5 months I have gone from a complete blank to an apprentice and have learned tons of new tricks along the way.

One of my favorite go-to places for great recipes and cooking advice is the blog "Good Things Catered" authored by a fellow "nestie" Katie D. Her recipes are simple to follow and delicious. I love the new twists on everyday dishes and the fact that they do not take very long to make, a must when you work 9-5 and have a husband that tends to be quite hungry when he gets home! The recipes tend to be generally healthy, however she throws in some tasty treats every now and then, like these Sunflower Cupcakes that I am itching to try:

If you are a beginner like me, definitely check out Good Things Catered, you'll be a pro in no time!

0 comments: