Monday, July 7, 2008

My Muse of the Week: Material Girl's

I've been a fan of this blog for a while now, and their recent posts on home design have made me take some risks while shopping for cool items to put in our home. The blog is authored by two ladies named Emily and Lauren, who met at interior design school and since then remained friends ever since. Their love for all things design inspired them to create this great blog where they post about everything from architecture to fabric designs. Plus, they've hung out with Brad Pitt...not to shabby.


* Post correction: They did not get a chance to meet Brad Pitt, however, I think they're pretty cool so I'm going to pretend they did!

4 comments:

Material Girls said...

Hello!

Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog- that was really sweet of you! However, that isn't me in the photo with Brad- I WISH! ha. Never met him..We heard from an online article that he went to go buy furniture overseas and hence the post was born...I wish I was that cute brunette sitting next to him though- my dream! :)

Emily @ Material Girls

Mango Gal said...

Oops! It looks like you though!

Lauren said...

Hi,
Yes, Emily and I would both like to be the brunette next to yummy Brad! Thank you for the flattering "shout out!"

WWW.LIGHTINGTHEWEB.COM said...

I would love to meet brad. To bad it wasn't you.