Monday, August 11, 2008

Can You Say Friends?

This weekend was filled with loads of smiling faces, normally Mango and I take the weekends for ourselves however, this time we filled it with spending time with friends.

Saturday, while my husband took advantage and caught up on TiVo, I headed off to a baby shower. The shower was for my friend Abby and her baby Mable Grey, by far one of the most well behaved babies I have ever seen (keeping my fingers crossed for one like that!). It was adorable, the theme was chocolate! Brown and pink where the colors de jour, and everything was dainty and girly. They played several games that made everyone laugh and the food was yummy. In my hurry to make it on time, I forgot my camera, so, my trusty camera phone was their to save the day.

The new momy, Abby

A diaper cake...adorable

My buddy, Sophia, modeling for the camera

Abby had help from all of the little girls at the party opening her gifts!

The guest of honor, Mable Grey, taking a nap on my friend Jessica

That night, we met up with our good friends, Nishlo. After a rather large dinner at our favorite Thai resteraunt, we spent a night out on the town! Whoo Hoo! Oh, and managed to fit in watching each others wedding videos.

1 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

I love diaper cakes!! - I am so odd! Lol! Glad you had fun!