Thursday, August 7, 2008

How do you say "Lost Pants" in Greek?

Last night my girls and I caught the early show of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, I loved it! Definitely a girly movie, which is why Mango was more than happy to send me off and watch this without him. I absolutely loved the story, this time around the girls are off to college and more grown up. I love how each girl is different and has her own goals, amazing ones at that, however they still manage to stay friends...tear. Of course the movie was not without the man candy! However my favorite appearances were those of one of my two favorite actresses:


Gwenyth's mommy, Blythe Danner

The always beautiful, Shohreh Aghdashloo


Along with the story, I was also in love with the girls' style this time around. All of them had the long flowy, wavy hair that takes me a lot of hairspray and the curling iron to achieve. Dresses were a constant during the movie, also flowy and comfortable, with the exception of Tibby, she always has her own great style going on! Of course, since the whole movie revolves around the jeans, I must mention that the jeans have metamorphisized and became sort of a scrapbook for the girls with fun patches and other little tid-bits marking special moments in their lives.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the review... can't wait to see it!