Friday, August 22, 2008

Image of the Day: Cooking on the rocks

I absolutely love this image from A Life's Design. The river rock floor is so beautiful and unexpected, I'm thinking it feels good on your feet too! However, the newly emerged homemaker in me is already wondering, "How do you clean it?" Who cares! It's gorgeous! HA!

My dining room lamp officially arrived today and is waiting for my talented husband to hang it up. I'm so excited! Have a happy and awesome weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Angela said...

hahahaa... i was just thinking the same thing when i read your comments about how to clean.... : ) my sister has these beautiful italian handmade mosaic tiles all over her bathrooms and it's a b with an itch to clean. a gal literally has to be on hands and knees like cinderella with a toothbrush... : )

Mango Gal said...

LOL Poor thing! That's why I will simply look and admire the floor!