Friday, October 3, 2008

Marco...


Happy Friday everyone!

Last night we were talking about how we desperately needed a little getaway to recharge from everything that's been going on lately. So, this morning I was on a mission to find a great deal for the weekend and find it I did! As of 6pm tonight I will be on my way to Marco Island! It's the largest island on the west coast of Florida facing the Gulf...sounds magical. Usually we visit Sanibel and Captiva Island, however this time we decided to try some place new. We'll be staying here for 2 nights of rest and relaxation. As far as activities go, I'm not much of the "always keeping" busy type, instead I prefer just to lay on the beach and do nothing. However, their Eco Tour has gotten some really good reviews and sounds like a lot of fun, plus I'm already planning on trying to convince Mango that a massage at the spa is absolutely necessary...let's see how it goes.

Have a happy and safe weekend! See you on Monday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yayyy congrats and have a beautiful, romantic, exciting weekend!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh...You will love it! Emjoy!