Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Special Thanks for a New Blog Love

I want to send a very special thank you to Jennifer Ramos, author of the fabulous blog, Made by Girl for introducing me to "This is my Heart. It is a Good Heart" and "I Wrote this for You...". Both are "quote" blogs, meaning that everyday their authors post an inspiring quote or picture. These posts frequently bring a smile to my face, make me laugh, or make me scratch my head trying to figure out just what it meant (those are the best ones). So, a big THANKS to Ms. Ramos for bringing these great new reads into my daily blog reads!
If you haven't seen these before, I highly recommend that you take a peek. Hopefully you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

2 comments:

Aartee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aartee said...

I love interesting quotes thanks for the links!