Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shirley's Back!

For quite some time, Mango and I have been fans of the show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you run out and rent the first season because it is a lot of fun, especially if you are a Terminator fan like us. This season I was so excited because super rocker chick Shirley Manson from Garbage joined the cast. I've always loved her individual style and strong personality...and the music of course! So when I heard she was joining the cast I couldn't wait for the show to start. Normally we see here in grungy eye liner and in your face outfits, however for the show they've done a complete Terminator makeover. In the show she plays a high powered CEO who's happens to be one of those liquid-like Terminators...shhh! don't tell. Every week I tune in to see what she is wearing! If I ever get to be a high powered executive, I wouldn't mind having Shirley's wardrobe. Lots of classic, clean lines, but feminine and modern. My favorite part about it all...she still sports the eyeliner, you go girl. Maybe now it would be a good time for Garbage to drop a new album? Until then, let's enjoy one of the classics...

0 comments: