Friday, December 19, 2008

Smiles and Gardening

It's Friday! and officially my last day before I start my two week vacation! Right now, I have so many to-dos rattling around in my head it's not funny. I'm trying to remember every little thing to finish up here at work, and I've got whole other list slowly creating itself of things I need to get done this weekend. First off, Mango's family is coming next week, so little by little I've been trying to make the house look nice an homey for their arrival. This weekend, a thorough cleaning is a must, as well some serious gardening. All of my flowers adorning the front stairway have officially kicked the bucket and are due to be replaced. Right now they are brown and petrified, sort of a little relic where a live plant used to be. Time to put in some bright and happy plants to make the house look cheerful again!

Wishing you all a happy and safe weekend! See you on Monday!

0 comments: