Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yeah, they did it.

Okay, so, we've already established that I am head over heels in love with dark hardwood floors. I dream about them, I talk about them, in most decor images all I see are these floors...maybe I need therapy?

So this morning while checking out the featured house on Hooked on Houses, I must admit that my first reaction to the painted hardwood floors was a rather loud "Gasp!". However, even a devout admirer of all things dark wood floors must admit that it actually looks pretty cool in this house. It looks so nice and quaint on the outside and yet, is a completely different world on the inside. Bravo to the owners for making it their own.
To see more pics of this home, click here.

1 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I was so surprised when I saw the interior photos of this house! I didn't expect it to be so white and bright. Glad you liked it--thanks for the shout-out! :)