Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cookie Monster

I heard about the delicious cookies from Downtown Cookie Co. on the radio the other day and am seriously trying to find an occasion to order them. Oh, who am I kidding? You and I both know that I am going to order a dozen of these little delights for Mango and I to enjoy with a glass of milk in the wee hours of the night.

The cookies are made fresh to order and shipped to your home within 2-3 days. If you live in Manhattan, they are sent to you via messenger (I've never gotten anything via messenger, that would actually be really cool). All of this is done to ensure freshness...yummy!
The cookie that intrigues me the most is the one above, the Jam Thumbprint cookie. However, this Chocolate Chocolate Chip looks pretty darn good for a girly movie fest.

2 comments:

Aartee said...

Ooh these look awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh delish! I'd fly out there simply to have a bite.