Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lights!

I'm currently on the hunt for 2 white lamps for the buffet table that I just inherited from my parents. The whole dining room set has a traditional look to it, so I'm trying to modernize it up with some clean lines and bright whites. I like this idea of two matching lamps on the buffet (except the buffet is dark wood with marble on the top, so I figured white would pop against it):
Image via Domino
On a side note...lamps are expensive okay! Especially the ones I like! Darn me for having expensive taste (:::raises an angry fist again:::).

Okay, back to the task on hand. In my search, I've already found a couple of favorites:

Mary Kate & Ashley Lamp

Ada Table Lamp


Dane Table Lamp

Any votes? Favorites?

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Tag, you're it!

Nani said...

The CB2 lamp gets my vote! I LOVE those lamps!

Sherry Petersik said...

Ooh I love the Mary Kate & Ashley lamp! I've seen it around the web and there's no denying it's a great piece for the price.

Although, in the spirit of being twins I think they should offer two for the price of one...

xo,
Sherry
www.thisyounghouse.com

cynthia said...

I like the first one, the silver at the bottom does it for me.

Unknown said...

The first one all the way!