Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smiles

Looks like I've been tagged! That's right, I'm the kid in the middle of the school yard laughing because my friend snuck up and tagged me. The lovely ladies at Jackie's Ever Exciting Life and The Story of Us tagged me yesterday, and the tag is: 6 Things that make you smile. Here is goes:

1. My husband :-)
2. Like Rebecca Bloomwood, simply walking into a beautiful store makes me smile. Even better when there's a sale!
3. I'm a sap, but animals make me smile...unless they want to bite me.
4. My family
5. My friends
6. As it turns out, lots of things make me smile, so I'm going to leave this last one for those infinite amount of possibilities that make me smile.

It's my turn! I'm tagging:

Still Life

Rambling Creativity

Life with B&A

The Hyper Homemaker

Melificent

0 comments: