Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Inner Gothic Bride

Okay, so I have a little confession. I know our wedding happened over a year ago, but every time I see something really cool that's wedding related, my mind quickly conjures up a completely different style of wedding to the one we had. I guess you can say it's my way of "redecorating" our wedding day. Don't get me wrong, I loved how our wedding turned out, but I guess it's just the inner girliness in me that wants to play wedding planner again.

For instance, in the parallel world where Mango and I had a Gothic wedding, this Claire Pettibone creation would have been my wedding dress. I love the antique embroidery, amethyst straps, and the surprise of the dark train and black rose. Gorgeous! Can you just imagine everything else? Lots of candles, dark attitude as we look into the photographers camera...too much fun.


0 comments: