Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warm Nights

I'm a creature of habit. When it comes to the balmy, warm months of spring and summer, I have certain outfits that I love to wear, the only difference is that every year I try to kick it up a notch. One of my favorite outfits for a night time dinner with my hubby is a lovely floor grazing skirt that is light enough to move with the breeze and a cotton tank top.

When I saw this skirt by Chris Benz, I thought to myself that it was oh so indulgent and lovely. Extremely girly and eye catching, but the color is so pretty and delicate. How would I wear it? Like this:

Beach Dinner


A delicate and simple white tank to balance all of the volume from the skirt. Accessorize with pretty gold sandals, some hoop earrings, and a ring with a little hint of color. In the summer, I like to keep my makeup simple, a pretty gloss, some brown eyeliner and a bit of bronzer does the trick. When it comes to my hair, the more stuff I put on it, the worse it looks. In the summer a little bit of wave enhancing spray on my wet locks and the sea breeze air styles it perfectly. Last but not least, a pretty summer scent. One of my favorite perfumes is Stella, so I was so excited to see that Stella McCartney launched the summer version of the fragrance...Yey!
What's your favorite summer outfit?

1 comments:

Aartee said...

I'm with you on a flowy skirt and a simple tank top..this outfit + a walk on the beach = perfection!