Monday, April 6, 2009

A Flower Day

The sofa is here, Sea World was fantastic (I got to pet a sting ray), and a new week has started. My life is very much reflected by the phrase, "When it rains, it pours". After a period of quiet, things are kicking up again and becoming busier and busier. School starts today! Wish me lots of happy studying dust! As if the work gods heard the good news they decided to bestow upon me lots to do today, hindering my beloved blogging time. Today beckons to-do lists, breathing, and a pretty flower to make me smile...thought you would like one too.

Have a wonderful day everyone! I will see you tomorrow!

Image via Serendipity

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck on your return to school! And goodness have you been busy. I can't wait to see how things are turning out in your home. Enjoy this lovely spring day.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

you'll do great!