Friday, April 17, 2009

Paperweight Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

Not too much to report on the happenings of this weekend. Tomorrow we have a farewell picnic for a lovely couple that we've known for a long time that has decided to move away. So to celebrate their moving on to bigger and better things, there's going to be a big shin dig filled with hamburgers, cupcakes, and some tug-of-war.

Mango and I are hoping to to a bit of relaxing this weekend, and I'm hoping, to spend a little bit of time by the water since the weather is so nice.

Have a wonderful weekend! Here's a little something that will hopefully put you in the mood I'm in today, relaxed and happy. Enjoy!

Image via Serendipity

1 comments:

Mrs. J L said...

Love that image! :) ur picnic sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy! :)

BTW-I changed my blogs name by mistake...it deleted all my fav blogs. i'm so mad at myself! anyways just letting u know my web address changed.