Friday, April 24, 2009

Studio Elf

We all know about e.l.f, the makeup site that sells their products for a shopping coma inducing $1 a pop. Well, yesterday I came across their new studio line. The products are supposed to have a more professional feel and quality. Best part is, the prices are still super low, while they aren't $1, they upped it to $3, not too shabby.
Personally, I'm excited to try some of these products out because they seem like they are extremely makeup bag friendly. Most of them are 2 products in one, something that a girl on the run can always appreciate. On my list:

Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

My particular favorite. Since my makeup bag is not big enough to fit eye shadows and a brush (I hate those sponge things), I usually go without during the day and simply apply mascara, this would be a nice alternative.


This is perfect for summer!

Eyebrow Lifter & Filler

An eyebrow pencil on one end and a highlighter on the other...perfect!


Yesterday I received an e-mail from them including a free Kabuki Face Brush with any order using following code: EGKABUKP.

Happy shopping!

0 comments: