Friday, May 15, 2009

Rainy Friday


Happy rainy Friday!
It's been raining off and on all week, which has been really nice because my plants were beginning to get scorched from the summer sun, however it looks like the rain will following me into the weekend as well! I'm actually kind of excited, nothing like a nice rainy weekend to keep you inside trying new recipes and playing games.
To start off the weekend, we are going to dinner with my parents to celebrate their 27th anniversary! My father ever so slyly booked a room at a fabulous hotel on South Beach for the weekend...good job Dad. Before they kick off the weekend, they planned a little family dinner at a local restaurant, not sure which one yet, my family flies by the seat of their pants, what can I say?
Other than that, not too much planned. We might get together with some friends, catch a movie, all that good rainy weekend stuff.
Have a great weekend everyone! See you on Monday!
Love,
Mangonett

3 comments:

Aartee said...

Happy Friday! Your weekend sounds like perfection :)

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Rain??? Where???! Not here. We are deliriously DRY. Scorched to be exact.

send a little our way!

Jen said...

Awww hope you had a fabulous weekend!