Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Image Love

It's been a while since I did a post that brought together all of my "Image Love", random images that I have seen over the past week or so that I love, here we go! This is my kind of nursery, I think it is so much fun with the stripes on the ceiling and pops of color against the black. It's probably the nursery that this little dude grew up in...
I love this photo! Isn't he adorable? Mental note: When the time comes, your child will have that rocking nursery and this will be his style guru.I really love this image, not sure why, I just love it.

Me wanty this baggy

This John Galliano wedding dress, so pretty.

Not everyday... ;-)

A perfect little nook for a nap

I absolutely love this blush wedding gown. Perhaps because it's my gown, kicked up a couple notches...beautiful.

Pia's new Paris: Made by Hand book

Ahhhh, Summer.

This image is so vibrant with those brilliant greens, I love it!

Speaking of greens, I adore this Kelley green chair in this room.


Images via Alkemie, The Sartorialist, Le Fashion, It's all Make Believe, A Cup of Jo, This is My Heart, Camilla, Coco+Kelley, Pia, and Desire to Inspire, Newlywed Diaries, & MBG

2 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

That nursery makes me want stripes on my ceiling! So neat!! On another note - I also love that bag!

KJZW said...

I love the little nap nook white the white bedding. And, I too love the green chair but am crushing even harder on the awesome pillow on it.