Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thought this was interesting...

Apparently over the weekend Vogue UK's Alexandra Sherman sent a letter to designers in Europe and America regarding the increasingly miniscule sizes of their clothing. I'm not talking about shorter hemlines, I'm talking about the size zero craze. In her letter she brings out how sizes are getting smaller and smaller, in turn, we're seeing thinner and thinner models. As one of those ladies with natural curves, I must say, I'm with her.

Read the full article here.

I wonder what Mugatu would think about this?




2 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

BRAVO!!!

Finally, someone IN the fashion industry that is realistic.

That said, how long do you think it'll be before she's blackballed?

Mango Gal said...

I have a feeling it has already begun!