Friday, August 28, 2009

Cupcake Friday

A little something to start off the weekend with a smile.
Happy Friday!

This weekend I'm wishing for a little quality time with my comfy sofa, taking nice long naps in the ice cold air-conditioning...yes, this is what I do to hide from the blazing summer heat. Tonight we are heading to a friend's house for a little happy hour get-together and tomorrow we have another wedding shower. No theme this time, however I am looking forward to the centerpieces. My sister is a bridesmaid and she clued me in that the centerpieces are going to be cakes! Do you think it would be rude if I take the cake to my side of the table? For safe keeping of course ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

image via Simple Lovely

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cupcake Friday sounds like a deliciously perfect way to kick off the weekend. Enjoy your days ahead relaxing and resting.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Cupcakes are love (:

Thanks for entering the Faire Frou Frou contest, darling! (: