Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Like They Read My Mind...

Like many of you out there, I love seeing footage of runway shows and devour ever magazine and blog showing images of the latest collections. However, some of the designers' shoe choices leave me scratching my head and feeling bad for those poor models that have to balance in them. It always left me wondering what would happen if some everyday ladies decided to strut their stuff down the sidewalk in one of these sky high puppies.

Well, it's like they heard my pleas of wonder because these ladies decided to test out all of those crazy heels on a the streets of New York. As I would have imagined, some were not at all easy to walk in, however...

I will take those Manolo Blahniks and Rodarte boots please!

I'm serious, hand them over.

found via Layers of Meaning

0 comments: