Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pages.

Just popping in to say...
There are two books on my mind lately that I can't wait to get a hold of...Design*Sponge announced that in Fall/Winter 2010 they will be coming out with a 400+ page book featuring amazing spaces, DIY projects, and my favorite, the before & afters. I am patiently waiting to get my hands on a copy, when I read about it I started jumping up and down in my chair with the same excitement as when Domino came out with their book. I have an inkling that this book will be amazing.
The other, artist Amy Sioux's amazing guide to Paris. She asked 50 Paris residents to draw a map to their favorite places in the city and then photographed that spot. I love seeing how different people decided to sketch their map and it makes me wonder why these places are so special to them. The book can be ordered here.

We've slowly been collecting books that we love and find inspiring, these two would be an amazing addition to our collection.

0 comments: