Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Lean Back

It's finally the weekend and I couldn't be more excited. This week was a rather busy one, but the good thing is that it flew by!
Last night I was taking a little stroll around the house and making sort of an IKEA shopping list. For some reason whenever I go to IKEA I always completely blank out when my husband asks me if we need anything. So, last night I was taking inventory of things I would like to keep an eye out for. On the top of my list is the FROSTA stool, which I plan on tweaking via this DIY project. Next, I need some frames for posters that I have rolled up around the house that are meant to decorate our rather sparse walls. Last, but not least, I'm also looking for a light fixture for the kitchen, I saw this one on the website that might look cool, but I want to see it in person first.
Wish me lots of happy shopping dust today! The rest of the weekend looks rather quiet. Football games are on and there are projects to be done!
Until Monday! Have a great weekend!
image via DeSmitten

0 comments: