Thursday, December 10, 2009

What will I be doing on December 20th?

Running over to Target to snatch up some of these awesome Rodarte for Target pieces!


I'm in love with this black cardigan! It comes in two other colors, yellow and tan. Oh, and those tights...you. are. mine.
Black Cardigan $29.99 Lace Tights $12.99Pretty blue dress perfect for summer $39.99 & Knee high socks that would be perfect under my boots $9.99
I love the grey cardigan too, what can I say? I'm a cardigan girl! Plus, how cute is it paired with that navy tulle skirt? Come on...you know it's fabulous.
Grey cardigan $44.99
Tulle Skirt $29.99

Check out the rest of the lookbook here

1 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

What will we do when Target stops featuring designers!? It will be a sad day for sure - this line is SO cute!!