Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Later on today I am getting a much needed haircut and I can't wait! Haircuts are a lot of fun for me. This haircut will be an interesting one as I am going to try out the local Aveda Insitute. The other day I received a gift card for the institute and figured, "Why not? After all, how hard can a trim be?". So, I went ahead and made an appointment with one of their master students and threw in a glossing treatment for fun. What can I say? I live on the edge....

On a even more exciting note, my rain boots will be in today! They were supposed to be on back order until February, but they are coming in early, yey! Rainy season is starting to kick in so I will finally no longer have cold, wet feet! Thank goodness.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

Love,
Mangonett


0 comments: