Friday, February 12, 2010

Date Night Friday to Lounging Sunday

Yey for the weekend!
I'm so glad it's finally here. Mango was in California all week for a business trip and he just arrived last night, so I'm looking forward to having him all to myself this weekend. I'm eager to finish up this hectic work week and start winding down with a nice glass of wine and a good movie. Honestly, my current plans for the weekend are to lounge around in bed...and alternating from one comfy hang-around-the-house outfit to another. Right now I'm dreaming of the pretty lounge wear that they have at Anthro...Isn't it darling? Who says you can't lounge around the house and look cute doing it?
Have a fabulous weekend! See you on Monday!

Room image via ffffound

1 comments:

Sarah Ring said...

Happy weekend! You should totally make the smore milkshake!! Perfect for lounge-y weekends!!