Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Letters to the Uber Girly Oscars

As always, the Oscars did not disappoint when it came to amazing fashion eye candy. I couldn't help but to be totally gaga over all of the super girly details. Ruffles, sparkles, bold lips, and beautiful colors were everywhere...I loved it.
Dear Sandra,
First off, congrats on winning the Oscar. I haven't seen "The Blind Side" yet, but it's at the top of my list. Yours was my favorite dress of the night, so sparkly, and I loved the train. The red lips were a perfect touch. Fabulous my dear, fabulous!Dear Amanda,
I absolutely loved watching you walk across the stage in your gown. This photo does not do it justice in terms of how truly "grand" it was. Oh, and by the way, was there any moment there where you wanted to hit Miley over the head with the Oscar? Just wondering.Dear Maggie,
I was fascinated with your earrings! Loved them!Dear Diane,
Let me start off by saying that you are one of my style muses, so you can pretty much wear anything and I'd love it. Big thumbs up on wearing this amazing Chanel! Bravo girly, bravo. Dear Vera,
Your dress was not for the faint of heart, but I loved it. Those cascading ruffles! That beautiful color! Between you and Sandra, I think Marchesa seriously out-did herself. By the way, how charming was George Clooney? He was pretty charming wasn't he?
Dear Rachael,
I loved your dress, it was so beautiful. It reminded me of a watercolor painting, and your earrings were fabulous.
and last but not least...
Dear Carey,
I hadn't heard about you before Oscar night and now I'm a fan. Loved, loved, loved your adorable pixie cut and those gorgeous earrings! Oh how I loved your earrings. Such a pretty dress, you looked amazing girly.

Love,
Mangonett


Images via Oscar.com

0 comments: