Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello there...

Hello lovelies!

Please forgive me for my absence this week. It's been a whirlwind of school and work deadlines combined with house guests and a pinch late nights keeping me from my beloved blog posts. I promise that next week I'll be back to my regular posting.

According to the weather dude, this weekend is supposed to be absolutely beautiful, perfect for hitting the beach and working on your tan, and that is exactly what I plan on doing.

Some of my favorites of the week:

*Glee's Madonna-centric episode and their version of "Express Yourself"
* Garance's love of Paris
* Erica's heartwarming ode to her sister Darby
* This adorable e-session
* A pretty little dress
* The torsade necklace

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Until Monday!

Love,
Mangonett


Image via FGR

0 comments: