Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just a Little Product Rave...

Hello, my name is Christine and I am a hydration fanatic.

I read an article in a magazine when I was 13 saying that the key to preventing wrinkles and keeping your skin looking healthy is not only to stay out of the sun (which is quite a mission in it of itself living in S.FL), but to stay hydrated.

The advise stuck in my head and for the past 13 years I've been walking around with a bottle of water in my hand and hunting down ultra-hydrating beauty products to no end, and I would like to share with you all my latest find. Granted it's probably been around for a while, but I just recently stumbled onto it.

Biolage Hydratherapie shampoo and balm. It says it's meant for coarse, thick hair, and as a girl with super straight hair some would say that it's not for me. I don't care, it's wonderful. So hydrating and it made my hair so ridiculously soft that I was singing in the shower. This stuff totally fed my hydrating obsession.

If there are any fellow fanatics out there with product raves please share! My obsession doesn't just stop at hair care...lord knows how I love lotions!

0 comments: